Aravana Capital Management took part in a business breakfast hosted by Savills luxury real estate agency.
The event took place on April 20 at the Embassy of Grenada with the participation of His Excellency Mr. Oleg Firer – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Grenada to the Russian Federation and the CIS countries. The topics of economic development of Grenada, information technology, education and further development of the program for obtaining citizenship of the country in exchange for investment were highlighted.
Photo: Leading Manager of Aravana Multifamily Office Maria Chesnokova and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Grenada to the Russian Federation Oleg Firer
Grenada offers two investment options – a non-refundable contribution to the Economic Development Fund or a returnable investment in a share of a five-star hotel. Grenada’s passport allows you to freely travel to more than 190 countries without a visa.
Benefits of buying a share in a hotel:
• investment amount – $ 220,000 for the whole family (you can include children, parents, brothers and sisters)
• no costs for the maintenance and management of real estate
• receiving income from hotel activities
• confidentiality of asset ownership without tax consequences
• the opportunity to exit the investment and sell the share in the hotel after 5 years
• creation of a center of vital interests and obtaining tax residency in Grenada
Savills experts propose to acquire a stake in the 5 * Six Senses Hotel. This renowned eco-brand offers its guests a premium vacation on the first line of the Caribbean Sea.
Government of Grenada Authorized Citizenship Project
Verified developer with a portfolio of completed projects in the Caribbean
The right to have a free vacation in any hotel of this developer for 2 weeks a year with the whole family
By registering and attending our event you give your express consent for processing and publishing the pictures on which you appear for promotional and marketing purpose.
If you wish to remove your consent, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org