Real estate in the most promising cities in the world
25 October 2023
In September, the Swiss bank UBS Global — the largest Private bank in the world — released the Real Estate Bubble Index report.
Experts assess the real estate market in the long term and identify the risks of a “bubble” in different cities.
When calculating, the bank considers the following 5 factors:
- The price of real estate relative to the average income of city residents
- The price of the property to the cost of its rent
- Changes in the ratio of mortgages to GDP
- Changes in the ratio of construction to GDP
- The cost of real estate in the city compared to prices in the country
Zurich and Tokyo are recognized as the cities with the highest risk of a “bubble”.
Here are the cities with the most “fair” real estate prices:
- Warsaw, Poland
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Dubai, UAE
- San Francisco, USA
- Boston, USA
- Madrid, Spain
- New York, USA
- Milan, Italy
We present interesting projects in Milan, Madrid and Dubai.
Milan, the largest residential complex of new buildings in Italy
Prices from €351,000
- Close to the landscaped Cascina Merlata Park
- Studios and apartments from 65 sq. m
- Gym, coworking, concierge service
- The complex is designed by leading Italian architectural bureaus
- In 2025, the largest shopping mall in Italy with 200 shops and an infinity pool on the roof will be built next to the complex
- The first phase of the project has already been completed, the deadline for the second phase is 2024, the deadline for the third phase is 2027
- The XXV Winter Olympic Games will be held in Milan in 2026. Now is a great time to invest in real estate in the city
Madrid, commercial premises with a tenant
- Commercial premises in the center of Madrid, a few blocks from the Prado Museum
- Area 237 sq. m
- Tenant — tobacco products boutique
- The contract was signed in March 2022 for a period of 15 years
- Profitability 5.5%
- Annual income €66,000
- Suitable for obtaining a residence permit in Spain under the Golden Visa program
Dubai, apartments under management
Price from $400,000
- Complex in the Business Bay area
- Apartments with 1-2 bedrooms
- 3 minutes to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Jumeirah Beach, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab, 20 minutes to the airport, 25 minutes to Dubai Marina
- Swimming pool, terrace, gym and sports grounds on site
- Installments until the end of construction, the first installment is 20%
- Due date: 2026
- Under the management of a professional management company
Find out more about current offers of foreign real estate during the consultation. We work with 81 countries and will select a project that will meet all your needs.
Leave a request in the form below for the selection of real estate and our expert will contact you in the near future.