Market and
partners news

Buying a property in Dubai during Ramadan

Buying a property in Dubai during Ramadan

4 April 2023

Ramadan in Dubai is not only a period of strict fasting, but also an opportunity to successfully purchase real estate. In normal times, demand is generated by low prices, an emerging market, a high standard of living and a loyal tax system. During Ramadan, exclusive offers, discounts and gifts from developers become the main driving force.

The situation in the Dubai real estate market during Ramadan

According to the latest reports of the Property Monitor portal, the real estate market in Dubai continues to grow and develop. At the beginning of 2023, there was a noticeable increase in the number of real estate transactions compared to last year, and this trend continued in March. More and more new projects are appearing in the emirate, and price growth is slowing down. This situation is beneficial for potential buyers.

In February 2023, total sales in Dubai decreased by 8.2% to 9,020 transactions. But the month can be considered the most successful in the entire history of the market — the record of last February was exceeded by 43.8%.

The level of profitability in the Dubai real estate market in March 2023 is not lower than 5%, and for objects under construction, developers have prepared attractive payment plans. Developers are actively announcing the launch of new projects: currently 78% of the total amount of real estate on the market accounts for apartments. The remaining 22% is distributed between villas and townhouses — 11.3% and 10.7%, respectively.

Advantages of buying a property during Ramadan

Buying a property in Dubai during Ramadan will provide potential investors with a number of advantages:

  • Discounts and special offers. Many developers and real estate agencies actively offer their clients special discounts, promotions, and additional bonuses.
  • A convenient time to explore real estate. Activity during daylight hours decreases a lot, which minimizes increased traffic and congestion of people.
  • Installment payments. Some developers offer customers special installment terms. This can be a convenient option for those who are not ready to pay the entire amount at once.
  • Gifts and bonuses. Some developers prepare various gifts and incentives for clients — for example, it can be free furniture or appliances for new apartments.
  • A large selection of real estate objects. On the eve of the Holy Month, developers traditionally announce many off-plan projects, and some owners decide to resell their residence.

Our experienced agents will provide all the important and up-to-date information about the situation in the emirate market, will select a residence that fully meets the client’s needs for personal residence or as a promising investment. 

The company’s specialists will consult you, help to issue the necessary documents and will accompany you at all stages of the transaction, including in a remote format.

    Full Name



    ARAVANA Capital management
    4 April 2023
    Next year, prices for luxury real estate in Dubai will increase by 5%

    According to the Knight Frank consulting company, prices are expected to rise...

    Urgent sales. Apartments in Moscow

    Elegant apartment in a facade building in cozy Arbat lanes M. Nikolopeskovsky...

    Bali: objects from owners with a discount

    In Bali, a speculative strategy is popular – investors enter at the sta...

    The UAE offered free assistance to small and medium-sized businesses

    Virtuzone will prepare 10 thousand small and medium-sized enterprises in the ...